In my latest posts here, one on Tutelary Spirits and another on 7 Magic Rituals with the Lenormand Cards as derived from the grand tableau, I have disclosed that I intend to offer soon a more comprehensive online class on Cards and Magic.
BEGIFT YOURSELF SOME MAGIC
KNOW YOUR CARDS
WHAT DO PEOPLE MEAN WHEN THEY SAY
‘READING CARDS LIKE THE DEVIL’
FIND OUT IN THIS ONLINE CLASS ON CARDS AND MAGIC
REGISTRATION OPENS ON DEC 1
AND CLOSES On DEC 8, 2015, MIDNIGHT GMT
WHY CARDS AND MAGIC?
Because cards are my passion.
Does my passion have a purpose? I answer this question with magic.
If you want to know how you can turn your passion into purpose,
and then live off it happily ever after,
join me in this class.
START: JANUARY 23, 8PM GMT
I’m good at combining and permuting with the cards. I’m good at making fire with the cards. I’m good at building bridges and demolishing systems of thought.
Perhaps you’d like to see what it’s like to use your own god-given power.
- I will go through principles of how to read a snappy three-card sequence or a solid tableau.
- I will introduce students to various magical traditions.
- I will teach the principles behind letting the cards dictate which magical tradition we can apply so that we end up with exercising magical power to the fullest.
You can think of the content of the class as dealing with how we stack narratives, establish mirroring, and create parallels.
We will read the cards against the grain of ‘as above, so below’ in order to get a sense of connection, and thus get beyond this dualism.
The magic of connection is that it includes systems of correspondences.
The Devil reads the cards in a non-dualist way, yet he uses language and its binary codes to get there.
The basic questions for this are the following:
- What is a literal reading?
- What is symbolic reading?
- What is a secret reading?
- What is a magical reading?
My plan is to run the class over 14 weeks (7 sessions). As the class will meet every other week, there’s space for assignments.
- I’ll be sending you out in the woods armed with a pack of cards.
- Or to the cemetery, armed with your own home-made holy water.
- I’ll ask you to tear off your best T-shirt and stuff it.
- I’ll ask you to read the cards like the Devil.
The class will focus on power, prosperity, and prowess.
You’ll be ready to demolish a whole building just by looking at it.
Or love something. You’ll be ready to love it infinitely and powerfully and beyond regrets.
I will teach you to NOT DOUBT YOURSELF.
I will address some of the greatest challenges students encounter:
- How do we form a coherent narrative? Piece a story together – fast and solidly?
- Who is who in the cards? How do we determine agency in the cards?
- When do we put a positive or a negative spin on the cards? What is the determining factor in our choice?
- What lends clarity and precision to our readings?
- How do we stop second-guessing ourselves?
- How do we fly and dance with the cards?
WHAT WILL IT COST?
100 $. I want to keep this affordable, and make sure that you get lots in return.
If you’re also interested in using the cards as gates towards the power of influence – something I talked about in my latest book, The Oracle Travels Light – then you may want to consider joining the community of magically-minded folks, and learn to let magical power stream right through you.
As I prepare for the course, you can help me make the right assumptions about the participants, if you’re interested, by filling in this short SURVEY. Thanks.
For more info on the course, or for more words of power and other unexpected offers, sign up for my cool monthly newsletter.